Taxes In Retirement Educational Workshop - November 12, 2019 - 6:30 PM
Taxes In Retirement Educational Workshop
Do you want to minimize your taxes in retirement?
Please join us for a Private Taxes in Retirement Educational Workshop at The Dove Library - Carlsbad, where you will be provided with answers to your questions about retirement harvesting tax strategies.
Many Seniors enter retirement a bit scared. They have funded their Roth, 401k and savings accounts. But the question that leaves so many perplexed is, “now that I need that money where do I harvest it from?”
Unfortunately, the tax consequences of making the wrong choice here could be more than an little expensive. If you have questions about retirement harvesting tax strategies then this workshop is for you.
Important facts we will cover:
- How taking money from your own account(s) can effect your social security?
- When is the optimal time for you to start collecting Social Security benefits to minimize your taxes?
- How harvesting your 401k or Roth can effect Medicare (part B).
- When to take the money you need and where to take it from.
- What are the tax implications of harvesting the wrong account.
- How can you coordinate all retirement assets to maximize your retirement income & minimize your taxes?
Learn what tax options you have today!